schools with accredited dentistry programs
(See all schools)
|Baylor College of Dentistry|
- B.S. (Dental Hygiene)
- M.S. (Oral Biology, Biomaterials Science, Biomedical Sciences (offered through GSBS), Dental Hygiene and Health Professions Education
- M.D. (Joint program in Oral Surgery, in conjunction with Texas Tech University Health Science Center)
- D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery)
- D.D.S./Ph.D. combined degrees, specialty Ph.D.
- M.S./Ph.D. In Biomedical Science (offered through GSBS)
- Residencies and Specialty Programs
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, D.D.S.
- Advanced Dental Education, M.S./Certificate, M.D./Certificate, or Certificate
- Dental Hygiene, B.S.
- Dental Hygiene, M.S.
- Biomaterials Science, M.S.
- Health Professions Education, M.S.
- Oral Biology (with associated specialty certificate), M.S.